Rose Hill Admissions
The Admissions Process
The most efficient way to start the process is by filling out and submitting this short screening survey. A Rose Hill admissions representative will then quickly follow up with you to answer questions and discuss next steps. You can also begin the process by calling (866) 366-9349.
Once it’s been determined that Rose Hill is a good fit for you, we’ll work with you to create a customized treatment plan that addresses your unique needs and goals. We believe in a collaborative approach to care, and we encourage our residents to play an active role in their treatment.
We also understand that financial concerns can be a barrier to treatment. That’s why we offer a range of payment options, including private pay.
Rose Hill Admissions Timeline
A typical onboarding timeline from initial contact to residency is 30 days. This is based on the mobility of medical records, medical provider response times and travel timelines.
In addition to an appropriate diagnosis, prospective residents must fit the following criteria:
- At least 18 years of age
- Not presently a danger to themselves or others
- Not actively abusing or in need of detoxification from drugs or alcohol
- Able to independently care for themselves
- Able to participate in daily treatment services as agreed to in their individual treatment plan
- Willing to work with a psychiatrist toward the most effective medication regimen