Community Support Program
Ongoing Support Through Community
Residents who have successfully completed one or more of our programs may be eligible for our community support program, which empowers these individuals and continues to provide medication, education and supervision, along with psychiatrist and case management appointments.
As part of our community support program, Rose Hill Center also arranges consistent in-home visits to ensure residents stay on the right path to recovery. As we thoroughly understand that each individual is unique, this service is both flexible and customizable.
Services offered through our community support program include the following.
- 24-hour mental health services
- Appointments with your comprehensive treatment team including nursing, clinicians, therapist, and psychiatrist
- Medication education and supervision
- Creating and reviewing treatment plans
- Support, counseling and advice