Rose Hill Center, a psychiatric residential rehabilitation facility in Holly Township, employs over 60 people in full-and part-time mental health careers ranging from case managers and support staff to kitchen, maintenance and grounds keeping workers. We offer a comprehensive orientation and training service for all new employees. Topics include medication identification, therapeutic expectations and administration, recipient rights, CPR, first aid, behavior modification and more. Periodic in-service training keeps the staff updated in all topics related to the care of people with mental illness.
All applicants should be aware of the following:
- Valid drivers’ license required
- Drug test will be conducted
- Fingerprint background check will be conducted
Please note: We regret that we are unable to acknowledge every resume we receive, and therefore we will contact only those with whom we would like to schedule an interview. Thank you
Team Support Specialist
Provides clinical support to clients in a residential psychiatric setting.
Team Support Specialists are the primary support providers to our residents. Team Support Specialists work hard every day to offer emotional support and help them achieve and maintain their highest level of independence. This is accomplished by supporting their individualized goals through our work team activities, group therapies, and engagement in social activities. Team Support Specialists demonstrate the ability to engage residents in a welcoming, hopeful, empathetic manner regardless of illness or phase of recovery and use principles of trauma-informed care and a willingness to support and assist residents with trauma-related issues.
- Starting salary is $11.75/hour; shift premium paid on 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Health and dental insurance and vacation and sick pay available after 60 days
- Defined schedule includes working weekends and holidays
- High School diploma minimally required
- Mental Health Tech or other Social Work training preferred
Full Time Positions for 2nd and 3rd Shifts
2nd shift is 4:00 pm –12:30 am
3rd shift is 12:00 am – 8:30 am
Cook – Full / Part Time
- $13-14 per hour depending on experience and training
- Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- ServSafe Certification training provided in the first 60 days of employment
Please apply at link above, or send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org