Rose Hill Center, a psychiatric residential rehabilitation facility in Holly Township, employs over 60 people in full-and part-time mental health careers ranging from case managers and support staff to kitchen, maintenance and grounds keeping workers. We offer a comprehensive orientation and training service for all new employees. Topics include medication identification, therapeutic expectations and administration, recipient rights, CPR, first aid, behavior modification and more. Periodic in-service training keeps the staff updated in all topics related to the care of people with mental illness.
Please note: We regret that we are unable to acknowledge every resume we receive, and therefore we will contact only those with whom we would like to schedule an interview. Thank you
Direct Care Workers
Provides clinical support to clients in a residential psychiatric setting.
Full Time Positions for 2nd and 3rd Shifts
2nd shift is 4:00 pm –12:30 am
3rd shift is 12:00 am – 8:30 am
- Starting salary is $11.25/hour; shift premium paid on 2nd shift
- Includes working weekends and holidays
- High School diploma minimally required
- Mental Health Tech or other Social Work training preferred
Cook – Full / Part Time
- $13-14 per hour depending on experience and training
- Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- ServSafe Certification training provided in the first 60 days of employment
- Valid drivers’ license required
- Drug test will be conducted
- Fingerprint background check will be conducted
- Conducts intial resident pre-admission screening and face-to-face interviews (both locally and out-of-town); researches, collects and compiles all relevant information and documentation relating to the admission process for presentation to the Admissions Committee.
- Guides new residents and families through the day of the admission process.
- Coordinates the entire day of admission: meeting with nurse to review medications, meeting with controller to review financials, complete prior authorization, schedule first meeting with case manager, etc.
- Completes the psychosocial assessment with the resident on the day of admission.
- Serves as secondary to the Admissions Coordinator for incoming admission inquiries and on-site tours.
- Completes all required documentation into appropriate software utilities.
- Enhanced skills in assessment of psychiatric patients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work with State of Michigan licensure.
- Two years related experience in non-profit health care setting preferred.
- Overnight travel expected up to 20% of the time
Please apply at link above, or send resume and cover letter to email@example.com