Please note: We regret that we are unable to acknowledge every resume we receive, and therefore we will contact only those with whom we would like to schedule an interview. Thank you.
- Conducts initial resident pre-admission screening and face-to-face interviews (both locally and out-of-town); researches, collects and compiles all relevant information and documentation relating to the admission process for presentation to the Admissions Committee.
- Guides new residents and families through the day of admission process.
- Coordinates the entire day of admission: meeting with nurse to review medications, meeting with controller to review financials, complete prior authorization, schedule first meeting with case manager, etc.
- Completes the psycho-social assessment with the resident on the day of admission.
- Serves as secondary to the Admissions Coordinator for incoming admission inquiries and on-site tours.
- Completes all required documentation into appropriate software utilities.
- Enhanced skills in assessment of psychiatric patients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work with State of Michigan licensure
- Two years related experience in non-profit health care setting preferred
- Overnight travel expected 20% of time
Please apply at link above, or send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Direct Care Workers
Provides clinical support to clients in a residential psychiatric setting.
Full and Part Time positions for 2nd shift
2nd shift is 4pm–12:30am
- Starting salary is $11.00/hour; shift premium paid on 2nd shift
- Includes working weekends and holidays
- High School diploma minimally required
- Mental Health Tech or other Social Work training preferred
Kitchen/Direct Care Staff – Full Time
- Schedule includes weekends and holidays
- Minimum of 2 years experience in food service in commercial setting
- Providing clinical support to residents during work team assignments
- Good driving record and valid license required
- Basic computer skills
Please apply at link above, or send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org