Please note: We regret that we are unable to acknowledge every resume we receive, and therefore we will contact only those with whom we would like to schedule an interview. Thank you.
Social Work Case Manager
This position reports to the Vice President of Programs and provides full-time Case Management in our Residential Rehabilitation Program.
- Developing treatment goals
- Facilitating Groups
- Working with families
- Complete required assessments on residents
- Share on-call duties
Candidates must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, sensitivity for confidential information, and effective interpersonal skills. Strong organizational skills and proficiency in MSWord and Excel are required. Accuracy and attention to detail are a must.
- LMSW or LLMSW required
- DBT experience preferred; training provided
- Five years experience preferred
Direct Care Workers
Provides clinical support to clients in a residential psychiatric setting.
Full and Part Time positions for 2nd shift
2nd shift is 4pm–12:30am
- Starting salary is $11.00/hour; shift premium paid on 2nd shift
- Includes working weekends and holidays
- High School diploma minimally required
- Mental Health Tech or other Social Work training preferred
Kitchen/Direct Care Staff – Full Time
- Schedule includes weekends and holidays
- Minimum of 2 years experience in food service in commercial setting
- Providing clinical support to residents during work team assignments
- Good driving record and valid license required
- Basic computer skills
Please apply at link above, or send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org