Rose Hill Center, a psychiatric residential rehabilitation facility in Holly Township, employs over 60 people in full-and part-time mental health careers ranging from case managers and support staff to kitchen, maintenance and grounds keeping workers. We offer a comprehensive orientation and training program for all new employees. Topics include medication identification, therapeutic expectations and administration, recipient rights, CPR, first aid, behavior modification and more. Periodic in-service training keeps the staff updated in all topics related to the care of people with mental illness.
Please note: We regret that we are unable to acknowledge every resume we receive, and therefore we will contact only those with whom we would like to schedule an interview. Thank you.
Direct Care Workers
Provides clinical support to clients in a residential psychiatric setting.
Full and Part Time positions for 2nd shift
2nd shift is 4pm–12:30am
- Starting salary is $11.00/hour; shift premium paid on 2nd shift
- Includes working weekends and holidays
- High School diploma minimally required
- Mental Health Tech or other Social Work training preferred
Kitchen/Direct Care Staff – Full Time
- Schedule includes weekends and holidays
- Minimum of 2 years experience in food service in commercial setting
- Providing clinical support to residents during work team assignments
- Good driving record and valid license required
- Basic computer skills
Please apply at link above, or send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com