Webster defines co-occurring as ‘something that occurs at the same time or in the same place – symptoms that often co-occur’.
Why Individuals Need Co-Occurring Treatment Services
Co-Occurring treatment simply means that individuals experience multiple issues simultaneously. At Rose Hill Center, the majority of our residents admit with 3 or more psychiatric diagnoses. Services designed specifically to address the combination of several disorders help residents build a foundation of skills to take with them as they move through the continuum of treatment.
How Our Co-Occurring Treatment Helps
During our Co-Occurring treatment, qualified professionals address your complex mental illness treatment needs. Throughout your stay at Rose Hill Center, you will participate in a combination of treatments from licensed professionals to give you the best chance at lasting wellness.
During our Co-Occurring Treatment, we’ll help you to:
- Reconnect with yourself
- Learn to express emotions in healthy ways
- Practice self-control and learn coping skills
- Participating in a variety of therapy sessions
- Manage your medications
- Maintain physical health through proper nutrition and exercise
Compassionate Treatment You Can Count on
If you’re struggling through co-occurring conditions, then you’ll be in good hands at Rose Hill Center. During your co-occurring disorder treatment, we’ll help you set personal recovery goals and formulate an ongoing plan. Your plan will include a mix of structured mental health services, therapies, learning, and activities designed for lasting recovery.
Our Co-Occurring Rehabilitation Service includes:
- Individual and group therapy
- DBT and CBT therapies
- 12 step group participation
- Yoga and mindfulness
- Recreational activities
- Motivational Interviewing
- Neurobiofeedback, as referred
- Social communication coaching
- Verbal and non-verbal skill building
- Relations building exercises
- Radically Open Dialectical Behavior Therapy (RODBT)
- Ketamine therapy as indicated
During your stay at Rose Hill Center, you’ll experience an array of therapies designed specifically for your individual diagnostic needs. This ensures your best possible chance of stability of your mental illness and symptom management.
If you or someone you love suffers from a complex mental illness diagnosis or believe you have co-occurring conditions, Rose Hill Center can help. Contact us directly at 866-366-5860 for more information about available services and payment options.