Thank you for the support and trust you have given us over the years. We appreciate the confidence you have had in us to effectively provide treatment for your loved ones, clients, and family members. This announcement is meant to update you on our current circumstances and our intention to continue to provide treatment within the guidelines detailed by the CDC and our state and local government.
We continue to be vigilant in our efforts to keep the campus safe. Staff and essential visitors are screened prior to entering the campus, as well as residents for symptoms using the updated guidelines provided by the CDC. We continue to maintain one unoccupied house on campus in the event we should be required to quarantine or to treat a resident with mild symptoms. We also continue to build our supply of PPE so we can keep both residents and staff safe while caring for someone in the event of a confirmed case.
At this time we are accepting applications to our program.
Admission criteria remains the same:
- At least 18 years of age
- Not presently a danger to themselves or others
- Not actively abusing or in need of detoxification from drugs or alcohol
- Able to independently care for themselves
- Able to participate in daily treatment services as agreed to in their individual treatment plan
- Willing to work with a psychiatrist toward the most effective medication regimen
Please contact our admissions department for more details. Call 866-367-0220 or visit our website.