Treatment. Growth. Recovery.
Discover a compassionate residential treatment facility dedicated to helping individuals achieve stability and attain independence.
Why Choose Rose Hill Center?
Established in 1992, Rose Hill Center provides comprehensive psychiatric treatment and rehabilitation services. Our beautiful 400-acre campus in Michigan offers transformative, integrated recovery plans and meaningful activities designed to help individuals overcome symptoms of mental health disorders and achieve lasting independence. Learn more about Rose Hill Center.
Our Treatment Services
- Mental Health Treatment – Through psychiatric care and purposeful activities, we help struggling individuals move toward recovery and learn the skills needed to manage their daily lives.
- Residential Rehabilitation – Our experienced mental health team leads an intensive residential recovery program that helps individuals achieve stability and attain independence.
- Co-Occurring Rehabilitation – For those struggling with a mental health disorder along with a substance use disorder, we offer concurrent treatment to overcome self-medicating behavior.
- Transitional Living – For individuals who have achieved a basic level of independence but still need support before transitioning back into the community, we offer a secure environment that bridges that gap.
- Community Support – Through a variety of services, we offer additional support for Rose Hill graduates to help them ease back into independent community living.
- Extended Residential – Our extended residential program provides structure, daily clinical care, and medication monitoring in a safe and supportive environment.
“Rose Hill lives by three things: Treatment, Growth, and Recovery. The service does work. I’m living proof of that. Most of all, I am very lucky and fortunate to have this opportunity. Now, I’m ready to begin the next chapter in my life filled with the promise and potential for great things to come. Thank you!” – Former Resident
“It has been one year since leaving Rose Hill and I feel I have been able to reclaim my life. The treatment, encouragement, and expectations were so healing. I learned so much at Rose Hill, about myself and the importance of self acceptance and the destructiveness of shame.” – Former Resident
“Rose Hill holds a special place in our heart. Our appreciation of the dedication and support to our family in time of need from all the staff cannot be adequately expressed in words. As our son recently told us, Rose Hill saved my life! What else can be said.” – Former Resident’s Family
“We do not have the words to express how we feel about Rose Hill. Rose Hill gave us back our child, and more importantly, Rose Hill gave back something to [him] that he had lost sometime between the senior year in high school and the sophomore year in college… Rose Hill never deserted us even when [he] attempted to desert Rose Hill. The quality of your service, the consistency of the care, and the professionalism of the staff was nothing less than extraordinary.” – Former Resident’s Family
Mental Health Treatment
Rose Hill Center provides treatment for the following:
- Schizoaffective Disorder Treatment
- Schizophrenia Treatment
- Severe Depression Treatment
- Bipolar Disorder & Depression Treatment
- Personality Disorder Treatment
- Co-Occurring Substance Use Disorder Treatment